We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Repeat after me. Bread. Pasta. Pastries. Bread. Pasta. Pastries. Good food fuels me through the holiday season and I know I will always eat well with Wildgrain. Wildgrain is an amazing baked goods subscription created by husband and wife and made possible by small bakers and pasta makers around the country.
I’ve enjoyed three Wildgrain boxes and have had nothing but yummy meals with each of them. We enjoy good food in our house and have been really impressed by every loaf of bread, every pastry and every pasta. The best part of Wildgrain is that it shows up on your doorstep and everything is ready to bake from frozen. No prep time except pre heating your oven. All the products are made by artisan bakers and pasta makers from around the US, so you know they are good!
I’m a fan of easy but tasty recipes and saving time is one of my priorities, especially when I’m not compromising quality. Wildgrain breads and pastries save tons of time but never skimp on quality or taste. I love that I can preheat the oven, pop in a frozen loaf and have an amazing bread to serve with whatever meal I might be cooking.
Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
One of my favorite meals to cook any time of year is pork tenderloin. All you need is a pork tenderloin, fresh garlic, white onion, chopped tomatoes (you can even use Rotel is you’re feeling spicy). I prefer to use a cast iron pan but you can use a dutch oven or any pan deep enough that you like cooking with.
- First I like to brown the tenderloin in a hot pan then add fresh minced garlic and white onion. I add as much as I like…the more garlic the better and I live by that.
- Then I will add one can of diced tomatoes. You can use fresh if you wish.
- I don’t add any seasoning but you can if you wish. Rosemary pairs really well and makes for a good holiday dish!
- I then add water, just enough to almost cover the tenderloin. Then cover it up and let it simmer in the garlic goodness.
- Typically it takes about an hour or so. It depends on your pan and size of tenderloin. Make sure the tenderloin is cooked to at least 145 degrees.
I typically serve the tenderloin with the tomatoes and onions on top with mashed potatoes or rice and a nice loaf of Wildgrain sourdough.
You Can Eat Well With Wildgrain Too
Subscribing is easy and if you sign up now, you’ll get free croissants in every box you have delivered. Wildgrain brings you clean ingredients, hand-cut fresh pasta, REAL sourdough, artisan pastries and the chance to support small bakeries.
Every month flavors change and they pick just the right ones to compliment the seasons. There are two box options, The Bakery Box and the Mixed Box. The Mixed Box contains includes an assortment of sourdough bread, hand-cut pasta and artisan pastries. The Bakery Box contains an assortment of sourdough bread, breakfast baked goods and artisan pastries.
Leave a Reply