We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It’s the last week in April, we are still on safer at home orders. I’ve been trying to stick to a schedule and get work done around the house. It seems like everyone’s world has been flipped upside down. My favorites of the week have helped me get through it though!
- Iconic Protein drinks have been a go-to for me this week. They are good, packed with good ingredients and super convenient. I’ve like all the flavors but Cafe Latte is my fav!
- Drunk Elephant’s new Happi Scalp Scrub has done wonders to my scalp and I feel so much lighter and refreshed. Call me crazy, but it’s just what I needed!
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Hair Turban has been a staple in my hair washing routine. It cuts down drying time and keeps my wet hair out of the way so I can get ready without dealing with it.
- Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs are a MUST in my shower. I love the tropical scents. They leave my skin super soft and help me achieve a closer shave. Plus, they don’t break the bank!
- I can’t live without my Apple Watch. My husband bought it for me as a Christmas gift and I’ve worn int everyday. I especially like the payments available through HSN.
- I finally pulled out my Soda Stream and won’t stop using it. It’s getting hotter and sparkling water is my jam right now. I love making my own flavors. I’m saving money because I’m not buying any from the store and I’m reducing my waste…save the planet y’all! It’s $89.99 but HSN allows you to make payments of $30…it’s worth the investment.
Leave a Reply