We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m a skincare lover…we all know it. I’m always being asked for recommendations so I figured I’d toss them into a post for you. The Sephora sale is coming up, so now would be the perfect time to grab your back ups or try something new. My Sephora Spring sale picks are mainly skincare this time around since I haven’t been wearing much makeup. I’ve personally tested and used each of these products. I’ve obviously loved them enough to share with you.
- Fresh Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash – I’ve gone back to this cleanser a few times. I’ve probably gone through at least 4 since I’ve tried it. It’s gentle and does the job.
- Drunk Elephant No. 9 Cleanser – I think this cleanser is a really good value, especially from a luxury brand. The texture is amazing and it really does a great job cleansing the day away.
- Farmacy Green Clean – Hands down my favorite first cleanser! My skin loves this baby AND this huge tub is limited edition!
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel – This is my current cleanser, and I would say it’s one of my top cleansers of all time. It’s great for all skin types and doesn’t strip your skin of moisture.
- Murad 4-in-1 Prebiotic Cleanser – This is the other cleanser I’m currently using right now. I use this mainly at night and it’s super hydrating. If you have dry skin, this is a must!
- Dermalogica Daily Micoexfoliant – Holy grail. That’s all I need to say.
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate – This is such a great exfoliant. I suggest using a few times a week.
- Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash – This is technically a cleanser but I use it as an exfoliant a few times a week. It’s gentle enough for more frequent use though.
- Origins Modern Friction – This is the OG holy grail. Still a holy grail!
Moisturizers & Oils
- Drunk Elephant Marula Oil – Holy grail status right here! Best Marula oil I’ve tried yet!
- Drunk Elephant Protini – This baby is amazing. I love the pump and my skin literally glows when I’m using it. I mix with the Marula oil.
- Youth To The People Superfood Air Whip Moisturizer – I used a sample of this and fell in love. It lasted a week or so and I really saw an improvement in my skin.
- OleHenrickson Goodnight Glow – Another sample I tried. I’m buying the full size because it’s amazing.
- Dermalogica Active Moist – Holy grail again. I use this as my morning moisturizer and it’s never done me wrong. Sits well under makeup!
- Herbivore Pheonix Oil – Holy grail again here. I would bathe in this stuff if I had the funds.
Treatments & Masks
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos – I use this just about every night. I’d say it’s a holy grail!
- Drunk Elephant A. Passioni Retinol – My favorite retinol. I mix with B-Hydra and it works really well!
- Drunk Elephant Babyfacial – Holy grail again! There’s no mask out there like it.
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra – I’ve never used this alone, but I mix with Framboos and the Passioni. It’s a great mixer and I don’t think I can live without it. I’ve repurchased 3 times, so that says something.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes – Such a great treatment. I saw really good results when I went through my first bottle!
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads – I use these babies every morning. I’ve gone through one tub and am planning on opening another.
- Farmacy Honeymoon Glow – Another holy grail! I use this once a week and have seen such an improvement in my skin.
- Dermalogica Biolumin C – I don’t get excited about eye creams or serums, but I got excited about this one. I’ve been using for about a month and have noticed a major difference.
- First Aid Beauty Retinol Eye Cream – Such an all around great eye cream. I’ve gone through a tube and will be purchasing again.
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil – Hands down my favorite heat protectant. I tried a sample and literally bought the large bottle a day after trying it.
- Drunk Elephant Cocomino Shampoo and Conditioner – I’m in love guys…the hype is real! I love the fact that I don’t use as much product…literally half of what I would typically use.
- Drunk Elephant Wild Marula Tangle Spray – My hair is so soft and shiny after using this. I love my Marula!
- Amika Flash Instant Shine Mask – Holy grail mask right here. My color looks AMAZING!
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Happi Scalp Scrub – Holy grail here. I’ve been testing for two weeks and I can’t put it down. No product like it.
Leave a Reply