We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
My gym bag essentials are pretty simple. I don’t like carrying a bunch of stuff to and from the gym. Also, I don’t want to lose anything or forget to replace anything.
I use a canvas tote as my gym bag. It works for me! I probably own at least 30 reusable canvas totes. I finally found a good use for one!
My Gym Bag Essentials
- Hair Ties…I always need extras
- Sanitizer Wipes…I hardly ever use them, but like having them handy. I take advantage of the gym’s sanitizer most of the time.
- AirPods…I can’t live without my Apple AirPods.
- Refillable Water Bottle…help save the planet and get yourself a refillable water bottle. I use one at home too.
- $5.00…I keep a 5 in my bag just in case. I’m one of those people who plan ahead!
- Clean Towel…I keep a small clean towel. I use them on the bench or equipment that I have to lay on.
I don’t shower at the gym. I’m the type that likes to get home and enjoy a nice warm shower without strangers. If you absolutely have to shower at the gym I suggest bringing a pair of flip flops to wear into the shower and sample or travel sized toiletries.
Just getting to the gym is hard sometimes, so try to make packing your gym bag easy!