We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I just discovered Cynaglow, a natural, clean, beauty and wellness on-line shop. I love introducing and shopping small businesses. It’s something I started paying attention to these past few years and think it’s really important.
I’ve been following the founder of Cynaglow, Cynthia, for some time on Instagram. I don’t even remember how we first connected, but I love her content and have always paid attention to what she posts.
I created this company for you to learn more about clean beauty and holistic, natural self-care products.Cynthia on why she started Cynaglow.
While growing up, I surrounded myself in a healthy lifestyle by staying active and having healthy habits such as getting 8 hours of sleep or just having breakfast. I truly believe in putting your health as a priority to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Beside keeping fit, I realized what I use on my skin can cause skin irritation and may link to harmful chemicals. Then I found out not all my luxury beauty products are considered healthy. After researching, alot of my favorite beauty brands contain toxic ingredients that can lead to cancer and hormone disrupters. Further, I suffer from allergies so I decided to switch all my beauty products to natural.
The past decade, I grew my passion for marketing and eCommerce. I built eCommerce websites for startups and small businesses. Then I was able to work with so many influential beauty, fashion, lifestyle bloggers and Youtubers. And I had a chance to collaborate with many social media influencers in mommy, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle media outlets. I cannot express my gratitude for building partnerships like Merrick White, Jasmine Maria, Thrifty NW Mom, The Budget Savvy Bride, Cali Coupon Chick, and many more.
I got my hands on some of the products Cynaglow carries a few weeks back and have been testing them out. I am in love with the Elixir Apothecary Hand and Body Lotion. It’s thick, nourishing and leave my skin super moisturized.
The ingredients include
- Organic Coconut Oil – we all know about this magic oil… all around healer!
- Organic Sunflower Oil – repairs skin – regenerates skin and cell membranes
- Vitamin E Oil – natural, mild preservative – increases circulation
- Cocoa Butter – deeply moisturizing- natural preservative
- Aloe Vera Gel – cooling – calming
- Organic Calendula Infused Oil – soothes itching – boosts healing – calms inflammation
- Beeswax – barrier to outside toxins – locks in oils, while eliminating a greasy feeling – restores skin’s natural vitality
- Lavender Essential Oil – disinfecting properties – stimulates blood circulation
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – treats the bacteria on affected area
- Frankincense Essential Oil – reduces inflammation
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil – natural skin tonic – tones and repairs skin
- Rosemary Essential Oil – powerful astringent
- Radish Root Ferment – natural preservative
You really can’t ask for more than that! It’s truly an all natural, healthy moisturizer. I’ve been using it on my hands and arms in the morning a few times a week.