We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It’s felt as if Spring would never get here, but thanks to Birchbox, Spring is finally In Bloom with their new limited edition box. The box is filled with skincare and makeup inspired by your favorite springtime flowers.
I needed this pick-me-up since the weather here in California has been so cold. I thought Winter was here to stay!
The In Bloom box is nothing short of amazing, and totally worth the $52 price tag! Just like the Clean Beauty box, I’m really happy with this limited edition In Bloom box.
My favorite products from the In Bloom box are the Stila Cosmetics Convertible Color – Petunia, Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Body Oil, Votivo Candle in Desert Cactus and the Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter.
- Wander Beauty Wanderess Eyeshadow Palette – Fling – Full-size
- Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter – Full-size
- BABOR Rejuvenating Face Oil – Full-size
- Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash – Travel-size
- Stila Cosmetics Convertible Color – Petunia – Full-size
- DERMA E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil – Full-size
- Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Body Oil – Travel-size
- Georgette Klinger Primrose Eye Cream – Full-size
- Votivo Candle – Desert Cactus – 1 candle
The In Bloom box has over $237 worth of products for just $52! In my opinion, this box is worth it 100%!
I personally like trying new things when the seasons change. I get a couple new outfits, pick up new flavors of sparkling waters (yes, I do this!!) and I switch up my beauty routines. Being able to try nine different products for the cost of one or two will always be something I can support and get behind!
This In Bloom box makes the perfect gift for yourself or a friend. It’s also great for those busy mama’s out there that want a little something for themselves without breaking the bank and leaving the house!
[…] up is Birchbox. I’ve reviewed a few of their boxes in the past on the blog, so go give those a read if you’re curious to […]