We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m a Stitch Fix affiliate and the links in this post are affiliate links.
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You sign up for a fix, a stylist reviews your style and picks five pieces they think you will absolutely love, and it shows up on your doorstep. Super simple, easy and a great way to refresh your wardrobe!
I have been getting fixes from Stitch Fix for a few years now. I absolutely love the idea of having a custom curated box of fashion show up at my doorstep! The best part is that I never have to leave my house!
I schedule my fixes around the seasons typically and whenever I want to treat myself! This month I got five really cute pieces, but only kept three of them. You only pay for what you keep, so it’s pretty much a win-win!
When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you will take a style quiz. They show you a bunch of different outfits and ask if you like them or not. They also ask for your sizes and your fit preferences.
Your fixes will consist of clothes, accessories and shoes. You can opt of anything you don’t want to receive though. I opt out of jewelry and bags most of the time because I am already loaded with them!
Tips for getting a great fix
• Keep your style profile updated and be specific
• If you want something specific, don’t be scared to ask!
• Always leave a note for your stylist! Before your fix and after! They don’t know what you liked or didn’t like unless you tell them and are as specific as you can be!
• Keep your Pinterest Style Board updated and pin new outfit and fashion inspirations regularly, or before you plan on getting a fix.
• It’s easy to get burned out and it’s also expensive! Make sure you space your fixes out so that they are still fun for you and don’t break the bank!
There is a $20 styling fee every time you order a fix. The fee is applied towards the items you purchase, so you don’t loose out on $20 if you end up keeping something! They also knock a whooping 25% off your total if you keep all five pieces in your fix!
I really think Stitch Fix is an amazing service and a total treat! If you sign up, be sure to let me know how you like your fix and what you keep!!