I received the Farmacy Beauty Bright On Vitamin C Clay Mask in my July Boxycharm. I can honestly say this is one of my favorite products I’ve ever received from a subscription.
The Bright On Mask retails for $38 (Boxycharm is only $21!) and it’s packed with skin loving ingredients.
The Key Ingredients (Straight from FarmacyBeauty.com) –
– Micro-Encapsulated Vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant helps smooth, clarify, brighten, even skin tone and promote anti-aging benefits.
– Kaolin and Bentonite Clay: Helps detox skin by removing excess oil and impurities and visibly diminishes the appearance of pores.
– Aloe + Superfood Blend: Apple, broccoli, kale, blueberry and cucumber help nourish, moisturize and soothe.
– Fruit-derived AHA Blend: Bilberry, sugarcane, orange, lemon and sugar maple deliver AHAs (lactic, glycolic, citric, malic and tartaric) to help promote cell turnover, brighten and soothe.
– Echinacea GreenEnvy™ (Cichoric Acid): Powerful antioxidant, helps support collagen, promotes an even skin tone and fights free radical damage for healthier looking skin.
What is so unique about this mask is that it turns a different color to show you it’s working! It comes out of the tube and applies to your skin as a lavender color, but as you start massaging onto your face it turns light green. The vitamin c capsules in the mask burst and go into action when you massage it into your skin.
They claim it helps brighten and detoxify your skin without drying it out…and they are 100% right! I couldn’t believe the way it made my skin feel when it was on and after I rinsed it off. Most clay masks leave my skim feeling tighter and tighter as it drys down, but the Bright On Mask doesn’t do that at all. It’s hard to explain, but it’s safe to say I didn’t experience any dryness at all. When I rinsed it off my skin was extremely smooth and noticeably brighter.
I can’t seem to place the scent, but I absolutely love it! It’s herbal, but not overpowering at all. It’s a really soothing scent in my opinion and even those who may be sensitive to smells would probably enjoy it. I can’t get enough of it!!
The Bright On Mask is formulated with kaolin and bentonite clay, which are two of my favorite detoxifying ingredients. It also contains aloe to help cool, soothe and moisturize! The fruit derived AHA’s help leave the skin softer and more smooth.
I highly recommend the Bright On Vitamin C Clay Mask, and think it would be great for any skin type, even those with sensitive skin! I know I will be restocking it when I run low!
Like this post and want to see more?!? Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram!