We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Okay, we all see the amazing skincare reviews on the gram. We see the product we NEED in our life in a perfect flat lay or being held so tenderly by a gorgeous babe. Most of us instantly want it, but cry when we see the price tag! Is it just me?!? It can’t just be me!
I think we’ve all been there! That’s the reason I’m sharing my five splurge worthy skincare brands. You can rest assured that you’re making the best investment one can possibly make when purchasing these brands!
- Herbivore Botanicals – I’ve only tried the Phoenix Facial Oil ($88) from Herbivore, but if my love for that baby is any indication of the rest of the range, it’s all worth every penny! I’ve seen it stocked at Sephora and Dermstore, so chances are you can use Ebates and wait for sales!
- Dr. Barbara Stern – with prices ranging from $70 – $300 (and up!) it’s save to say this range is a splurge. I haven’t tried anything personally but I’ve read countless reviews and articles, also, Dr. Barbara Stern is the reason we have vampire facials! I don’t know if I’ll be able to afford anything from this line in this lifetime, but I won’t let that stop me from adding it to my list! Maybe one day I’ll save up and splurge!
- One O Seven – This is one of my all time favorite k-beauty brands. Everything I’ve tried from them, I absolutely love! They use aged vinegar in all their products and it does wonders for the skin.
- Shiseido – Yupp, you read that right. I swear, Shiseido was the rage when my mom was younger, but there’s good reason! They make some of the best sunscreens I’ve ever tried and their cotton pads are a staple in my routine! They produce some more affordable products as well as some higher end. They literally make something for everyone!
- Drunk Elephant – Here’s another one I have yet to get my paws on. I will soon, I promise! I’ve heard so many amazing things about Drunk Elephants whole range that it leads me to believe they are splurge worthy!
Like this post and want to see more?!? Make sure you subscribe and give me a follow on Instagram!
Disclaimer- Ebates link is my referral link and if you happen to sign up through it, I will profit a small amount!