I’m suppose to be on a no-buy, but after going through my skincare routine, I decided I needed to add a little something extra. My routine has been fine, but I haven’t felt like my skin has been at it’s best lately, so I jumped on some products I’ve been eyeing.
I decided to shop with Dermstore because they had sent me a 20% off offer and they carry what I was looking for…and more! They have a really wide selection of amazing brands. I’m surprised I haven’t shopped with them in the past since they basically have everything I need.
I’ve been eyeing the Herbivore Botanicals Phoenix Oil for a while now after seeing some amazing reviews all over the gram. I’ve actually been wanting to try this brand for quite some time, but for some reason never made a purchase. I’m hoping the Phoenix Oil can help keep my skin hydrated and aid in preventing signs of aging. I’m also hoping it can help keep my skin tone even and healthy. The 1.7 oz. bottle retails for $88, which is pretty steep. I started using it the second I took it out of the box but it’s too soon to tell if it’s helped my skin or not. I can say I love the light floral fragrance and the way the oil feels. It’s not heavy at all and seems to soak right into my skin. It’s very luxe in my opinion, and I’ve been waking up to soft skin since I started using it a few days ago.
- Rosehip oil is naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9 to regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue.
- Sea buckthorn oil delivers a natural form of vitamin A that penetrates deeply into the skin to restore and revitalize from within.
- Natural CoQ10 helps increase the skin’s collagen production, leading to greater skin elasticity and less fine lines and wrinkles.
- Chia seed Co2 features an excellent natural source of alpha lipoic acid to visibly smooths fine lines and decreases inflammation.
- Meadowfoam oil forms a natural protective barrier to keep moisture and vitamins in the skin.
- Neroli oil helps soften wrinkles, reduce visible veins and capillaries, and stimulates new growth in skin cells.
I also grabbed Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster. I’ve been wanting to try Paula’s Choice for quite some time too. It’s been long over do for me for sure! I’ve read some really good reviews on this Niacinamide and my skin loves this ingredient. I’ve been using another Niacinamide product and it doesn’t sit well under makeup and piles when I add other serums over it. I needed a switch ASAP, so I added it to my haul. I just started testing it out and am using it in the mornings. I’m mixing a few drops into my essence or serum since it’s extremely watery. So far so good. I don’t have anything to really report since I just started using it. I’m hoping it will help with my skin texture and keep more pores at bay. The .67 oz. bottle retails for $42, but I can already tell this product is way better than the previous one I was using. I honestly think it’s going to be worth it.
- 10% niacinamide rapidly reduces the appearance of pore size and helps to improve multiple signs of aging
- Licorice root extract evens skin tone by lightening signs of discoloration
- Antioxidants repel free radicals and inhibit signs of premature aging
- Especially beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin
Dermstore carries just about every brand you want to put on your face and they often have sales. You can also use Ebates to save more off your order like I did. Dermstore has a pretty good rewards program it seems. Every 1000 points earns you $10 off, which is really helpful! Shipping was fast and free for me, which is something I find extremely important.
I will for sure be ordering from Dermstore again and update y’all on my purchases!
Like this post and want to see more? Make sure you subscribe and follow me on Instagram!