We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
By now, y’all should know how much I love Chewy. The prices are amazing, the shipping is fast, the selection is unbeatable and the people behind the scenes actually care about your furry (and scaley) family members.
This month I picked up Wellness CORE Grain-Free Marrow Roasts Hearty Beef Recipe Dog Treats and NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Dog & Cat Soft Chews. You can never have too many treat opinions in the house, especially when they have ingredients that are beneficial for your friends.
I gifted my brother, Sammy, the NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Dog & Cat Soft Chews because I we don’t have a cat and he was feeling a bit left out!m I absolutely love how these soft chews are suitable for cats and dogs!
The NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Dog & Cat Soft Chews are just the right size and contain tons of goodies to help keep your buddies joints healthy!
Key Benefits (from Chewy.)
- For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks to support healthy hip function and joint flexibility and maintain healthy cartilage and connective tissues by supporting synovial fluid that lubricates them
- Blend of Omegas and antioxidants help fight damaging free radicals and support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM for important hip & joint support and to help alleviate minor aches and discomfort
- Great for overweight, large breeds, senior pets and pets recovering from joint-related surgery
- Soft, tasty chews are easily administered
Thor and Loki have been loving the Wellness CORE Grain-Free Marrow Roasts Hearty Beef Recipe Dog Treats. There is no wheat or gluten in these treats which makes them perfect for our little Thor. They are high in iron, zinc and Vitamin A. Also, the Wellness CORE Grain-Free Marrow Roasts Hearty Beef Recipe Dog Treats are made with real beef, and no by products.
Disclaimer - Thor, Loki and Sammy received these yummy treats from Chewy for free to test and review. All opinions are their own, and I'm only the messenger.