Mothers Day is right around the corner (May 13th!), so I’ve compiled a list of awesome gifts for all the moms in your life! I hope my picks give you some inspiration and make it a bit easier for you to gift your mom or mother figure the perfect gift!
- Flowers! Flowers are always a nice gift, especially when they come with a thoughtful card. Try The Bouqs Co.. and use Ebates to save some extra money!
- A spa day is always appreciated and well deserved! Check Groupon in your moms area and see if they have any deals going on, also check out their Yelp reviews before purchasing! You don’t want to send mama to a shady place!
- Gift cards are always amazing, especially to your moms favorite store! Maybe even gift her a gift card and let her know you’ll take her out for a shopping day so she won’t have to worry about parking and braving the mall alone.
- Perfume always goes over well, especially if your mom is a perfume lover. Maybe she has a signature scent? Stock her up!
- Candles! A good candle is an amazing gift! Check out Good Candle Co., they are based out of California and make beautiful hand poured soy candles!
- Books make nice gifts too. Pick something your mom is interested in, or grab a hardback copy from her favorite author.
- Skincare! You knew that was coming didn’t you? I have a few favorite brands, but you can always scope out what your mom has in her stash and build from there. Make sure you stock her up on a good SPF like the SPF 30 Anti-Oxidant Day Cream from Your Good Skin.
- Smile Brilliant! Everyone wants whiter teeth, right? How about you treat mom to this amazing teeth whitening kit! Check out my Smile Brilliant review from a while back, and I stand by this set 100%. You can use the code “lovingbeautyandlife20” for $20 off and make sure you enter to win your own system!
- Chocolates…my favorite are from See’s. You can mix up a box and pick and choose which ones you want to gift, and they always give you free samples in store (the best part!).
- Something customized from Susabellas. They have tons of gorgeous ceramic gifts to choose from, and each is super special! I gifted my step mom a dish from them at my wedding reception, and it was more than I hoped it would be! Order soon, because it takes some time to make and customize!
Disclaimer - Some links in this post are affiliate links and help me keep this blog running!