We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you have been following me, you know how much I love skin care. If you’re new…WELCOME! You will quickly learn that I love skin care!
2017 was a pretty darn good year for me…I started Loving Beauty and Life, my Instagram, got married and was able to try tons of new products!
I can probably add 100 more products to this list because it’s so hard narrowing it down to just a few, but I rolled up my sleeves and decided to pick the products that have been in my everyday routine. These products have been my ride or dies for the past year and I wouldn’t change any of them for the world!
Best Skin Care of 2017
- UnTamed Natural Care Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay Detox Mask* – $12
- ByWishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water* – $19.80 Read my full review from a few months ago!
- CosRx Advanced Snail 96 Power Essence – $19
- 107 Rose Vinegar Water Toner – $28
- Pixi Rose Oil Blend – $24
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask* – $27 Read my full review from a few months ago!
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 – $6.80
Disclaimer – Products marked with ” * ” were gifted to me by either the brand or a retailer. Some links are affiliate links and help me keep this blog up and running!
Hannah Jacqueline says
These products all look so pretty! I’ve been getting into skincare more lately, so I definitely want to check these out! Thanks for sharing!
Shirin (@queenshirinn) says
Oo that Rose Vinegar Water Toner looks nice! I’m a sucker for cute packaging. I gotta check it out!
Shirin | http://www.queenshirin.com