We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Main Ingredients:Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine
1) Vitamin E
– A major lipid-soluble antioxidant in the skin. It is found in most of the skin’s epidermis, dermis and stratum corneum, and protects against peroxide and pro-oxidants (prevents oxidation in cosmetics)
– The skin’s protective function will be weakened if Vitamin E levels are insufficient, allowing harmful foreign substances to invade and promote aging of the skin
– Prevents cell aging by keeping the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation
– Possesses skin softening properties, and soothes inflammation
– Protects skin against damage caused by sunlight
– Reduces pigmentation by preventing melanin pigment from migrating to the epidermis
– Suppresses sebum secretion, and improves acne caused by oily skin
– Helps stabilize vitamin C, having enhanced effects when used with vitamin C
– Formulated with an adequate concentration of 2%, as it may induce burning when used at high concentration
Active ingredient prescribed in maximum dose, to serve the function of improving wrinkles
– Strengthens fibroblast proliferation in dermal layer, and promotes collagen synthesis
– Possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in wound healing and regeneration
– Effectively improves acne caused by oily skin
Main Functions: (1) Whitens skin, (2) Improves wrinkles, (3) Prevents aging
Where do I start?!?!
First, this mask smells AMAZING!!! I can’t quite place the scent, but it’s fresh and juicy smelling to me! It smells like I’d imagine Vitamin E would smell like…if that makes any sense at all!
Second, the texture is dreamy! It’s a white gel and when applied to the skin it’s clear and melts right in. I’ve been using the spatula included and warming a bit up in my hands before pressing into my face. It absorbs nicely, and I honestly feel like it moisturizes perfectly.
It leaves a bit of stickiness on my skin, but it goes away when layered with a moisturizer or sleeping pack. I’ve been doing this because I don’t care for that sticky feeling, but honestly, that’s the only thing I can think of that would even come close to being a negative for this product.
I’ve noticed that my skin is absorbing my other products a little better, and see a bit of brightening going on. I’m really liking the texture of my skin when I wake up in the morning, it seems more plump and ready to take on the day. I’ve read that a few others have been using this mask as a makeup primer, but I haven’t tried it yet and have only been using it in my nighttime routine.
One of my favorite things about this mask is that I will scoop a bit out, and then open the jar the next day and it doesn’t look like I scooped anything at all! It’s the little things that make me happy!
This is a product I would totally recommend!
I give this Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Mask two thumbs up!!
This post was sponsored on behalf of Wishtrend and all links are affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own.
[…] Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask* – $27 Read my full review from a few months […]
[…] will be purchasing once I run low and will be adding the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask because it’s a holy grail of […]
[…] is pretty large? It’s 80 ml! I will be purchasing once I run low and will be adding the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask because it’s a holy grail of mine! Like this post and want to see more? Don’t forget to […]