I was first introduced to the brand Air Repair through a Birchbox I received. I got a sample of their Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer and instantly fell in love. I remember taking it to Las Vegas with me on a mini vacation and using it every day we were there.
Air Repair was amazing, and sent over this Grab & Glow Essential for Travel & Beyond Skincare Kit for me to try out and review. I’ll be in Cabo over Christmas for our honeymoon, and I can’t think of a more perfect opportunity to use this amazing set!
Who to gift?
This set would be a perfect gift for anyone on your list that enjoys travel, especially brides and grooms heading out on their honeymoons! It would make a perfect wedding shower gift or even stocking stuffer!
The kit includes five ground-breaking products that are all petroleum, mineral oil and paragon free! These products are great for traveling skin concerns including dryness, dehydration, redness, dullness and irritation.
- Soothing Facial Cleaning Milk – Includes Aloe Vera, Anrica Extract and Chamomile to help ease inflammation and soothe against environmental factors. It also includes Rosehip and Borage Oil to help rejuvenate and repair. This cleanser removes dirt and makeup without drying the skin.
- Complexion Quenching Facial Mist – Ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera Gel that helps cool and hydrate the skin. It’s an awesome product to spray on the go or after makeup application.
- Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer – This is the products that introduced Air Repair to me. I absolutely love it, and highly recommend it! It’s packing with anti-oxidants including Hyaluronic Acid, Cloudberry Seed Oil and Green Tea. It’s extremely lightweight, and works very well under makeup.
- Super-Hydrating Eye Cream – Contains Vitamin C, Green Tea Extract, Aloe, and Cloudberry Seed Oil. It can help reduce dark circles and under-eye puffiness. It’s super lightweight and feels amazing!
- Rescue Balm – This salve can be used for any type of dryness. It contains Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, and Shea Butter. It’s perfect for lips, hands, face, elbows…everywhere!
About Air Repair
Denise Spanek, CEO of Air Repair Skincare, New York, has been a leader in the skincare industry for more than 25 years. Her mission as a beauty and skincare expert has always been to make it easy for people to achieve healthy, glowing skin at any age.
Spanek, a licensed esthetician, gained her deep experience as head of a San Francisco makeup and skincare studio. In her work with clients over the years, she noticed that there was a distinct need in the market for skincare products that were specifically developed to help the skin recover from too much sun, harsh winds, and extreme weather conditions.
Spanek extensively researched how environmental stressors can damage the skin. She discovered that when skin is irritated on a daily basis, it triggers “inflammatory mediators” that cause dryness, irritation, and aging. Spanek characterizes this phenomenon as “inflam-aging.”
She developed a pioneering nature-based line of products—her Air Repair® Skincare line—to specifically address inflam-aging. The products are created with clean chemistry, healing botanicals, and natural extracts that are specifically formulated to block inflammatory mediators and help the skin repair itself. The products are free from petroleum, mineral oil, and parabens. They are also gluten free and cruelty free.
Disclaimer – I was sent this set for free to try out. All opinions are 100% my own.