Everyone is affected by COVID but small companies have been hit harder than most. If you’re shopping this holiday season, I urge you to shop small and support those in your community.
I’ve created this list of 25 small businesses to shop this season and broke it down into different categories to make it easier for you to shop! Some I’ve shopped with and some I’ve had my eye on to shop with in the future.
I hope you find a hidden gem and support a small business this holiday season!
Makeup & Hair
- Sydney Grace // You can’t go wrong with any of her shadows. They are my favs and I need to order more for myself.
- Kinnidi Beauty // Influencer founded and ran? Sign me up!
- Frankie Rose // Their concealer and foundation are legit two of my favs.
- Saucebox Cosmetics // You can’t go wrong with any of their shadows.
- Devinah Cosmetics
- Nomad Cosmetics // I’m a huge fan of their bronzers!
- Hair Dance // They have the BEST leave in conditioner.
- Glossier // Future Dew is one of my favorite products!
- Jordan Samual // The Aftershow Cleanser and Retinol Oil are fab. You can’t go wrong with anything honestly.
- Untammed Natural Care – Save some money with my code Nikol15. I even have a bundle of my fav available and it will make an awesome gift!
- Leef Organics // Use my code LOVINGBEAUTYANDLIFE15OFF for money off! Everything they make is amazing and I trust their CBD completely!
- Captain Blankenship
- Mad Hippie // I don’t think I’ve tried anything I don’t like from them. Such good products.
- I and I Botanicals // All I have to say is coffee scrub and body oil. YOU NEED THEM!
- Aster & Bay
- Pratima Skincare
- Unsun Cosmetics
- Homesick Candles // I’ve seen these candles everywhere and think they are so cool!
- The Good Candle
- O’Soy! Candle Co. // SoCal based and I follow them on IG but I haven’t purchased yet…soon!
- Susabellas // I used them for our parents gifts when we got married and everything was amazing.
- H&L Vinyl Creations // Heather does great work and can customize anything your heart desires!